Is Reinhardt Overpowered?
Is Reinhardt Overpowered?Overwatch's Reinhardt has always been a strong hero if played properly, but the character's latest buffs make him borderline overpowered. For over four years now, Overwatch has remained a fairly balanced game, with characters rarely feeling overpowered due to Blizzard's constant adjustments.
Is Reinhardt still good 2020?Reinhardt's seen a slight dip since the glory days of GOATs comp, but he's still a great pick in certain situations. It's all thanks to his huge barrier that can protect an entire backline, as well as the devastating potential of a correctly timed Earthshatter.
- What is recently used Death strike?
- How long does it take to go AFK on discord?
- What happened scatter arrow?
- What is BattleTag blizzard?
- How do you add a Wowhead bot to Discord?
- How does anger Management work wow classic?
- How to pronounce draenei wow?
- Are blood elves The most popular race?
- How do you cast on focus?
You will be interested
- Are demon hunters squishy?
- Where can I get Taeshalach?
- How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?
- Is there a word cringed?
- How many Overwatch maps are there 2020?
- What is the purpose of open forum?
- Does 91 days have a dub?
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- Does legacy of nightmares work on follower?
- How do you get the witches broom mount?