Is Reinhardt Overpowered?
Is Reinhardt Overpowered?Overwatch's Reinhardt has always been a strong hero if played properly, but the character's latest buffs make him borderline overpowered. For over four years now, Overwatch has remained a fairly balanced game, with characters rarely feeling overpowered due to Blizzard's constant adjustments.
Is Reinhardt still good 2020?Reinhardt's seen a slight dip since the glory days of GOATs comp, but he's still a great pick in certain situations. It's all thanks to his huge barrier that can protect an entire backline, as well as the devastating potential of a correctly timed Earthshatter.
- What is recently used Death strike?
- How long does it take to go AFK on discord?
- What happened scatter arrow?
- What is BattleTag blizzard?
- How do you add a Wowhead bot to Discord?
- How does anger Management work wow classic?
- How to pronounce draenei wow?
- Are blood elves The most popular race?
- How do you cast on focus?
You will be interested
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- How do I show Debuffs HealBot?
- Does spirit of the Shark stack?
- How do you get mastery points in lol?
- What is resource generation in Diablo 3?
- Should I have AIM smoothing overwatch?
- Is there a word cringed?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?
- How do you get to the Darkmoon Faire alliance?
- Is arms better than fury classic wow?