How do you cast on focus?
How do you cast on focus?To set a mob or player as the focus, first target it then type the command /focus into the chat window. To re-acquire the focus as the current target, use the command /target focus. To clear the focus, use the command /clearfocus.
How does Steady Shot work TBC?Steady Shot is a new ability that Hunters can learn starting at level 62 in Burning Crusade Classic. Steady Shot deals damage based on Weapon Damage and Ranged Attack Power. ... With higher Haste levels and a fast Ranged weapon, you are able to wait for more Auto Shots before casting Steady Shot.
- Where to start Borrowed Power Wow?
- What is the best class for a Worgen?
- Can monks use fist weapons?
- Can enhancement shamans dual wield in vanilla?
- How effective is leech in wow?
- How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?
- Does 91 days have a dub?
- Where can I get Taeshalach?
- How many Overwatch maps are there 2020?
- How do you get the witches broom mount?
You will be interested
- How to get the chicken at Westfall in wow classic?
- Can yuan ti be good?
- How do I enable battleground targets?
- Does movement speed stack wow?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- What profession should I take in Shadowlands?
- How do you unlock the heart of Azeroth?
- Are demon hunters squishy?
- What is resource generation in Diablo 3?