What does F12 do in League of Legends?
What does F12 do in League of Legends?
Reminder: Pressing `F12` Takes a screenshot in-game, and saves it locally. ... Saw the post on front page about wanting a picture every pentakill, you can simply click f12 to get a screenshot.
What does F9 mean in gaming?
F9 means "Fine." Then said quick "F" and "9" sound like "fine". THis term is most often used to suggest someone or something is good or refined. F9 is also used to refer to someone who is promiscuous (i.e., moves quickly from one relationship to the next) or to suggest getting rid of a partner.
What is the meaning of F * * * * * * * *?
It's main meaning is "have sex," but it has hundreds of other uses. This slang term for sexual intercourse is not a word to be used lightly — it's an obscenity that, if used on some television networks, could cost the person who "dropped the f-bomb" thousands of dollars.
What does F9 mean on a stove?
An F9 error code on a General Electric (GE) oven indicates that the oven's electronic control system has detected a problem with the automatic door lock. The automatic door lock mechanism prevents the oven door from being opened when the oven is set for "Clean" mode.
What does F9 mean on a Whirlpool stove?
The error code "F9" indicates a failure with the latch motor. Since the door did not physically lock, open the door and locate the door light switch plunger.
How do I clear F9 code?
How to Remove the F9 Code From Maytag
- Hold on the "Start/Stop" button for 10 seconds. This will end the beeping. ...
- Open the oven door and check the door latch. If it wiggles, it needs to be tightened. ...
- Spray a little WD-40 onto a washcloth and scrub off any rust or debris on the latch. ...
- Press the oven door shut gently. ...
- Test the oven.
How do you unlock a Whirlpool stove?
Turn the oven's power off at the circuit breaker, turning it back on after 1 minute. The latch should be unlocked. If the oven is operating at a high cooking temperature the lock may engage. Allow the oven to cool for 30-90 minutes before attempting to unlock.
How do I turn off the control lock on my stove?
To turn the control lock setting off, press and hold the START button for 3 seconds. If this doesn't work, turn the oven off at the circuit breaker for 1 minute.
Why is oven locked?
To keep everyone safe, self-cleaning oven doors feature a latch that locks the oven and makes opening it during a cleaning cycle impossible. If this latch misfires and locks you out of the oven when it shouldn't, try turning the oven off or resetting it at the fuse box.
How do I turn my oven lock off?
- Try the following to unlock the door:
- Disconnect power to range for 30 seconds. Reconnect power and see if door will unlatch.
- If door does not unlatch and you do not have food in the oven, set the oven up to clean for 1-2 hours. Wait approximately 30 minutes for the oven to cool and try to unlock the door.
What is control lockout on an oven?
The Gas/Control Lockout feature disables the cooktop, locking out the control so that pressing the pads does not activate the controls. Gas flow is stopped to both the cooktop and the oven.
How do I unlock my GE oven?
To unlock an oven, hold down the Lock button on your control panel for 2 or 3 seconds and wait for the oven to beep to indicate it's unlocked. If this doesn't work, unplug it from the electrical outlet and wait a few minutes. Then, plug it back in again, which may reset the temperature gauge and cause it to unlock.
How do I unlock my GE range?
GE Profile ovens are only meant to be locked during a cleaning cycle. If the oven lock activates while something bakes, press "clear/off" and wait for the oven to cool completely. The door should unlock.
How do I unlock my oven after cleaning it?
Unplug the unit or shut off the circuit breaker for 5 minutes. Plug the unit back in or turn on the circuit breaker. Set the clock and gently try moving the door lock lever (is so equipped) or opening the door. Set the self-clean cycle again and only allow it to work for 15 minutes.
How long does it take for an oven to unlock after self-cleaning?
Self-cleaning ovens don't unlock as soon as the cleaning cycle ends. The oven will stay locked until its internal temperature drops to about 200 degrees Fahrenheit. This can take several hours because oven manufacturers design their products to hold as much heat as possible.
Can you stop a self-cleaning oven mid cycle?
You can stop a self-cleaning oven in the middle of its cleaning cycle. Press "Cancel" or "Clear/Off" to cancel the cycle. The "Stop" knob on mechanical timer models can be used to turn the oven off.
Do ovens have locks?
Oven locks are a mechanical feature that allows you to secure your oven door. Typically the oven lock only really needs to be engaged if you don't want young ones opening the door while the appliance is on or when the self-clean function is running to keep everyone safe from the extreme heat.
- What happens when servers go down?
- Is Nitro a good brand?
- Do CDKeys codes expire?
- What do you do if you get someone else's mail?
- What is a BFA military?
- How can I improve my last hitting?
- Is squatting 100 pounds good?
- What is a Legion hall?
- What is the best resolution for tablets?
- How much does it cost to get into Mt Rushmore?
You will be interested
- What happens if a dog's nail gets ripped off?
- What does AHAH mean from a girl?
- How can I remove myself from a group text android?
- How many times can you write to a SSD?
- Does Arya ever love Eragon?
- What names mean Angel of Death?
- What does wrapping yourself in Saran Wrap do?
- What is the max refresh rate for DisplayPort?
- Does a back shoulder tattoo hurt?
- How many GB is dishonored?