How do I get smooth scrolling?
How do I get smooth scrolling?
To do this, follow the steps listed below:
- Open Run dialog box by pressing Windows Key + R.
- In the dialog box, type systempropertiesadvanced and press Enter.
- In the list of options, click on the Advanced tab.
- Under Performance, click on the Settings button.
- Locate and check the Smooth-scroll list boxes.
Why is my browser scrolling by itself?
Check for Issue with your Mouse Plug your mouse into a different USB port. ... If you're using a wireless mouse, check or change your batteries. Make sure there's no dirt blocking your scroll wheel. If a controller is plugged in at the same time as your mouse, unplug it.
Why does my screen scroll up when I scroll down?
Disable Pointer While Typing Another setting that might be causing the scroll wheel keeps jumping issue is the pointer. You need to disable 'Hide pointer while typing' in mouse setting. In the Control Panel, open Mouse settings as we did above. ... Uncheck the box next to Hide pointer while typing.
Why does my mouse keep scrolling up?
1. Check the batteries in your mouse if the device is battery-powered. Weak batteries in a wireless mouse can cause unpredictable effects, including unexplained scrolling.
How do I disable scrolling?
- Method 1: Overriding the window.onscroll function.
- Example: Overriding the window.onscroll function.
- Method 2: Setting the height of the body to 100% and overflow to hidden.
How do you scroll down using the keyboard?
- alt-up / alt-down to scroll up or down.
- alt-ctrl-up / alt-ctrl-down to additionally move the cursor.
Why can't I scroll with two fingers anymore Windows 10?
In the Mouse settings window, click the "Additional mouse options" setting. In the Mouse Properties window, click the "Device Settings" tab and click "Settings...". Expand the "MultiFinger Getures" section and ensure that the "Two-Finger Scrolling" checkbox is ticked/enabled.
Why can't I scroll with my touchpad?
The touchpad settings are usually on their own tab, perhaps labeled as "Device Settings", or such. Click that tab, then make sure that the touchpad is enabled. ... Then, press on the scroll section of the touchpad (on the far right) and slide your finger up and down. This should scroll the page up and down.
Why can't I scroll with my arrow keys?
Hello, you may have accidentally turned on scroll lock. On a Windows PC, to turn scroll lock on and off, press the Scroll Lock Key. ... If your keyboard doesn't have a designated Scroll Lock Key, go into the settings on your PC, and go to Ease of Access > Keyboard .
How do I enable touchpad scrolling?
If your pad does not appear to allow scrolling, turn the feature on through your driver settings.
- Click the Windows "Start" button. ...
- Click the "Device Settings" tab.
- Click "Settings."
- Click "Scrolling" in the sidebar. ...
- Click the check boxes labeled "Enable vertical scrolling" and "Enable horizontal scrolling."
- What is Hearthstone RNG?
- How far can steam link work?
- Does Ryzen 5000 support Quad Channel?
- What does AHAH mean from a girl?
- Can Diablo 3 be played on Mac?
- How many GB is dishonored?
- Is Black Library canon?
- Can I play PS Vita without memory card?
- How long is Lunar New Year?
- What is the story of Final Fantasy 13?
You will be interested
- Can't type in Windows search bar?
- What happens if a dog's nail gets ripped off?
- Why Kid Flash isn't fast as flash?
- Can you stream with GeForce experience?
- Does a back shoulder tattoo hurt?
- Who's bigger Hulk or Thanos?
- How does Demon's Souls save?
- Is chemistry or physics easier?
- Can you play Sims 4 online with friends PS4?
- Is everything on SourceForge safe?