What is the best weapon in history?
What is the best weapon in history?
The B-41 hydrogen bomb, first deployed in September 1960, is the most powerful weapon ever created by the US, with a maximum yield of 25 megatons, or equivalent to 25 million tons of TNT. With a lethality index roughly 4,000 times greater than Fat Man, it's also the most deadly.
What is the strongest weapon in Valheim?
Best Valheim hammers
- The Stagbreaker is a huge two-handed hammer that deals AoE damage – it's widely considered the best Valheim weapon in the early game. ...
- Frostner is an even more powerful one-handed silver hammer that deals blunt, frost, and spirit damage.
What is the most practical weapon?
What gun is best for self-defense?
5 Best Guns For Home Defense
- Mossberg 500/590. A long-standing consensus within the firearms community is that the venerable 12 gauge pump action shotgun is the best weapon for home defense. ...
- Glock 17/19. ...
- AR-15. ...
- Ruger GP100/Smith & Wesson 686. ...
- Taurus Judge/Smith & Wesson Governor.
What is best self-defense weapon?
Examples of the best non-lethal self-defense weapons include:
- Pepper Spray.
- Personal Alarms.
- Stun Guns and Tasers.
- Tactical Whips.
- Steel Batons.
- Tactical Pen.
- Baseball Bats.
- Emergency Whistles.
Is it illegal to sing in the bathtub in PA?
| It is illegal to sing in the bathtub | According to Pennsylvania state law, you are unable to sing in the bathtub. However, belting your heart out next to the bathtub afterwards is socially acceptable. According to 55 Pa. Code 3800.
Can u have a platypus as a pet?
Can you have a platypus as a pet? Although many may find them cute due to their flat bills and webbed feet reminiscent of ducks, paddle-like tails like beavers, and their glossy, furry bodies as seen in otters, you should not pursue to have a platypus as a pet as they can actually be extremely dangerous animals.
Can you own a gator?
It's likely not legal in your state to own one. Many states have banned ownership of exotic pets like alligators. ... There are only five states that allow you to own an alligator with no permits or licenses required. Those states are Alabama, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.
Do pet alligators love their owners?
Myth 2: Alligators are good pets Owning a pet alligator may seem like a cool idea (they're pretty cute when they're little runts!). However, alligators make terrible pets. Unlike a cat or dog, which generally shows affection to the hand that feeds them – this type of affection may never occur with an alligator.
Is it legal to have a pet flamingo?
Flamingos are wild animals and aren't suited for domestication. They require a specific diet and environment to thrive that are only possible in the wild. They are protected under the Migratory Bird Act of 1918, so it's illegal to own one.
Can Tiger be a pet?
No. By the time a tiger is six months old, it's already dangerous. ... To keep a tiger as a pet, you need permission from your local authority under the Dangerous Wild Animals Act 1976. You're unlikely to get it, but if you do, good luck.
Do tigers bond with humans?
Tigers and humans have shared the Earth for thousands of years. ... For a long time, humans have been in contact with these animals and have been able to interact. The relationship between the two species has not a history of being close or friendly, but many people feel a deep admiration and devotion for Tigers.
You will be interested
- Are the spinners in the Hall of Fame?
- How much HP does a goblin have?
- What is Ace Hood's nationality?
- Why is Dipsy black?
- Are Pathfinders special forces?
- What is the most powerful superpower?
- What will you do at the end of the world are you busy will you save us?
- What is the golden age rule?
- What's the character of Warden?
- What is a Poba?