How do I use my Game Center account on Android?
How do I use my Game Center account on Android?Verify that your game is connected to a Game Center account. Make sure the game is installed on both devices, keeping them both on-hand. Use the “Link a device” feature in the in-game settings, selecting “Link a device” on both. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transfer.
Can I link my Genshin Impact accounts?Just launch the game, log in and wait for the game to boot. Once the game is loaded, go to Settings > Account > User Center > Link Account. Here, link your account for PSN that is logged in to Genshin Impact to an email address that is not associated with a miHoYo Account.
- How do I change power settings in Windows 10?
- Is 17 ms good ping?
- What tank has the first stabilizer?
- Can a Barrett 50 cal destroy a tank?
- Does Wow subscription automatically renew?
- How do you make a turret Portal?
- What is a good name for a starship?
- What scale is World of Tanks miniatures?
- What does it mean when your phone account is suspended?
- Where is Berlin on world map?
You will be interested
- Is Kharkiv a safe city?
- What means Alea Jacta est?
- What kind of planes are on aircraft carriers?
- What was the most feared ship in history?
- Why is Steam saying I have 0 bytes?
- What kind of computer do you need to run wow?
- What does Battlefield 4 Premium Edition include?
- Does Steam automatically save screenshots?
- Who said everyone dances with the grim reaper?
- How many decibels is a ship horn?