What do the British call tanks?
What do the British call tanks?Just Ask the British. The German word "panzer" doesn't actually translate to tank, but rather the word means "armor."
What does tank mean slang?(slang) A very muscular and physically imposing person. Somebody who is built like a tank. noun.
Did the British have tanks in ww1?British tanks were used with varying success in the offensives of 1917 on the Western Front; however, their first large scale use in a combined operation was at the Battle of Cambrai in November 1917, when nearly 400 tanks working closely with advancing infantry and a creeping barrage overran the German lines in the ...
- How do I use my Game Center account on Android?
- How do I change power settings in Windows 10?
- Is 17 ms good ping?
- What tank has the first stabilizer?
- Can a Barrett 50 cal destroy a tank?
- Does Wow subscription automatically renew?
- How do you make a turret Portal?
- What is a good name for a starship?
- What scale is World of Tanks miniatures?
- What does it mean when your phone account is suspended?
You will be interested
- What kind of computer do you need to run wow?
- Do combustible lemons exist?
- How many decibels is a ship horn?
- How do you do clan wars?
- Does Steam automatically save screenshots?
- How do I fix my ping in Battlefield 4?
- How do you play YOTE?
- Is Kharkiv a safe city?
- Why am I suddenly losing packets?
- What does Ladida mean?