How do I stop my antivirus from blocking downloads?
How to stop antivirus from blocking?
- Open the antivirus program.
- Go to SettingsGeneralExclusions.
- Click File Paths and then on Browse.
- Find the folder where the blocked file is saved.
- Choose to exclude the whole folder or just the file.
- Confirm the settings and enable real-time protection.
How do I stop Windows antivirus from blocking a program?
Adding an exclusion for an unsafe program could expose your systems and data to increased risk.
- Go to Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.
- Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings, and then under Exclusions, select Add or remove exclusions.
Why are all my downloads blocked?
Why the download was blocked Your file download may be blocked for one of a few reasons: We think it might be a malicious, unwanted, uncommon
, or insecure file. Malicious: You tried to download malware. Unwanted: You tried to download a deceptive piece of software.
How do I allow a website in Avast?
- Go to Menu (the O icon) ▸ Settings ▸ Advanced.
- Click Privacy & security ▸ Site Settings.
- Click the Add button next to Allow.
- avast.com and click Add.