How do you use mature in a sentence?
How do you use mature in a sentence?
Mature love says: I need you because I love you.
- Mature flour has a longer shelf life.
- Humans take longer to mature than most other animals.
- Jane is very mature for her age.
- Laura is very mature for her age .
- Hundreds of mature trees were uprooted in the storm. ...
- You are a mature man now; you are no longer a boy.
Is be matured enough correct?
'Mature' can be an adjective or a verb. In “This person is not mature enough,” it's an adjective, and the sentence is correct. ... 'Mature' can be an adjective or a verb. In “This person is not mature enough,” it's an adjective, and the sentence is correct.
What does mature enough mean?
adj. 1 relatively advanced physically, mentally, emotionally, etc.; grown-up. 2 (of plans, theories, etc.) fully considered; perfected.
Is immature an adjective?
adjective. not mature, ripe, developed, perfected, etc. emotionally undeveloped; juvenile; childish.
Is mature a verb or adjective?
Mature has many meanings in addition to the common ones above. It is most commonly used as an adjective, but it can also be a verb meaning to become mature or to make mature. Example: Some of my students are very mature and responsible, but the rest of them act like preschoolers.
Does maturity depend on age?
Cheese, but when does age become irrelevant to a person's maturity? Neuroscience tells us that the brain is not fully matured until a person is 25, and for many, this means that a person cannot be labeled as a mature functioning adult until this age.
What is an antonym for mature?
Antonyms: immature, inchoative, infantile, undeveloped, prepubescent, pubescent, larval, pupal, adolescent, juvenile, prepubertal, puerile, prepupal, underdeveloped, babyish, jejune, embryologic, embryonic, childish, embryonal. Synonyms: matured, vaned, fledged, ripe. mature, maturate, grow(verb)
What mature person means?
The definition of mature refers to someone or something that is full grown or adult, either physically or in terms of behavior and attitude. An example of mature is someone who behaves appropriately and doesn't throw a temper tantrum if he doesn't get his way.
What are the signs of a mature person?
- 10 Signs You've Matured. ...
- You discuss ideas, not people. ...
- You love yourself as much as you love anyone else. ...
- You take responsibility for all that is yours — regardless of whose fault it may be. ...
- You understand not everything requires your opinion. ...
- You keep a mind open to everything, and attached to nothing.
What are the qualities of a mature person?
10 Qualities You Need to Have to Call Yourself Mature
- Having control of your own emotions. ...
- Taking responsibility for yourself and your actions. ...
- Feeling thankful for what you have. ...
- You're able to accept yourself for who you are. ...
- Realizing how much you don't know. ...
- Being aware and considerate of others. ...
- Being humble and modest. ...
- Showing flexibility.
What causes maturity?
Aside from physical maturity, which individuals have little to no control over, and intellectual maturity, which is taught in school, maturity develops mostly through interactions with others, or, if you're a particularly reflective person, by actively changing troublesome behaviors.
Can you teach maturity?
The truth is, as a classroom teacher, there is a lot you can do to instill greater independence and maturity. In fact, with one simple tweak, you can increase it tenfold. You can create a class that is unrecognizable in their level of competence, autonomy, and motivation from those of your colleagues.
At what age do guys mature emotionally?
Who Develops Faster boy or girl?
Girls physically mature faster than boys on a physical level as well due to the quicker process of puberty. Girls undergo puberty earlier than boys by about 1-2 years, and generally finish the stages of puberty quicker than males due to their differences in biology.
What a mature man wants in a relationship?
At the end of the day, men want a relationship where they can feel good about themselves and where they feel like they are with someone who is mature. Being able to communicate and compromise are just some aspects of a mature relationship. Men appreciate respect and having a partner who works together with them.
What a mature woman wants in a relationship?
A mature woman sizes up situations and people. If she has a good feeling about you, she will be open and kind, expecting the same in return. She prides herself in being loyal, and that is what she demands of the people in her inner circle. Someone who will go out of their way for people they care about.
What do older guys like in bed?
Playfulness. One thing that can be fun to indulge when in bed with older men is their love of playfulness. Having got to 50 or above, they tend to know what things should be taken seriously in life, and what shouldn't. While sex can be all about passion, it's a good experience to make fun too.
What a 50 year old man wants in a woman?
They're looking for a woman who respects their time and space, and has a rich life of her own he can be a part of. Someone who's honest. When they're in their 20s, men might be attracted to someone who's outgoing or social, or someone who can make them laugh or challenge them intellectually.
Can a 50 year old man be sexually active?
After 40 and certainly by 50, they rise more slowly, and become less firm and frequent. Sexual fantasies are no longer enough. Men need fondling, often for quite a while. It's disconcerting to lose firmness and suffer wilting from minor distractions, such as a phone ringing, but these changes are perfectly normal.
How do you know if an older woman likes you?
If you're not yet sure, making and holding eye contact is one of the signs she secretly likes you. Coy glances, sustaining eye contact and dilating pupils are all signals that she's into you. Pay attention to her eyes – it's true, they are the window to the soul and her heart! Touch is a give-away signal of attraction.
How often do 60 year olds make love?
Thirty-seven percent of married people over 60 make love once a week or more, and 16 percent make love several times a week, Father Greeley noted in his report, based on two previous surveys involving a total of 5,738 people.
At what age does a man stop getting hard?
The most common sexual problem in men as they age is erectile dysfunction (ED). In general, the younger a man is, the better his sexual function will be. About 40% of men are affected by erectile dysfunction at age 40, and nearly 70% of men are affected by ED by the time they turn 70.
How many times do 70 year olds make love?
Thirteen percent of single men age 70 and older had sex a few times per month to weekly. For partnered and married men in this age group, the rates were 63% and 15% respectively. About 5% of single women between the ages of 18 and 24 had sex 4 or more times per week, but 24% of married women did.
At what age do women's looks peak?
- In the study, men's desirability peaks at age 50. But women's desirability starts high at age 18 and falls throughout their lifespan.
How long do sexless marriages last?
For some, sexless unions can last a lifetime, but for others be intolerable after two weeks. Couples don't like to discuss this openly because they're under the impression other couples are having sex all the time.
What attracts a younger man to an older woman?
What attracts a younger man to an older woman? Why younger men are attracted to older women includes their experience, confidence, assertiveness, and maturity. A few years younger than a woman will likely find her life experience to be intriguing; he wants to learn about her and her life experience.
- Where is Morrowind installation directory?
- What does Shao Kahn taunt do?
- Why is my mouse not holding click?
- How do you see your Honor progress in LoL?
- What is Geico hiring process?
- How do I adjust monitor brightness?
- What does it mean to get Gnomed?
- Why Are Games Workshop miniatures so expensive?
- Is 1 dead pixel acceptable?
- What can I use to seal a gas tank leak?
You will be interested
- How do I fix not enough memory on my computer?
- Is a GTX 760 still good?
- How do you tie headphones without tangling?
- Does potion of invisibility work on Ender Dragon?
- How do I get Anima Shadowlands?
- How does rinoa limit break work?
- Who is the most powerful sorcerer of all time?
- Does ESO have a monthly fee?
- Why does my OBS recording looks blurry?
- Does DirectX 11 improve FPS?