How much gold do I have Skyrim?
How much gold do I have Skyrim?
Hitting TAB and choosing Items on the 4 way menu or hit "I" (inventory) will bring up your list of items. Your gold amount is on the bottom right along with your current weight/max capacity.
Where can I steal the most gold in Skyrim?
Who has most money in Skyrim?
If you complete the restore the Thieves Guild to its former glory quests, all the fences will have 4000 gold to barter with. You can further boost this via investing and the speech perk for a total of 5500 per fence. There is a guy at the Riverwood trader who has 10000 gold once you invest with him.
Can a female character marry a female in Skyrim?
In Skyrim, you can marry anyone of any gender or race./span>
Why Skyrim is a bad game?
There's a massive amount of quest content in Skyrim. While the 'main' quest only lasts a few hours, there's enough extra content to keep interested players going at it for a long, long time. Most of the quests, though, are not very good. Guild quests suffer from extremely poor pacing./span>
Why is Skyrim so expensive?
Skyrim is so expensive because Bethesda - like Nintendo - likes to keep the value of its games higher. The PSVR version is also still full price, while the PS4 and XB1 versions are still quite a bit above what other third party publishers ask for older games as well. It's corporate philosophy./span>
What Skyrim is the best?
Every Elder Scrolls Game Ranked From Worst To Best (According To Metacritic)
- 1 The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (94/8.
Is Skyrim special edition better than legendary?
Legendary edition is the version that came out in 2011 with all the dlcs. If you want Skyrim Together or other mods, Most will be on special edition but more are currently for the oldrim. ... Special edition runs better, but is limited in modding. Oldrim is 32 and has wayyyy more mods./span>
Should I buy original Skyrim or special edition?
If you want to mod, Original is better for now. Yes, the SE is far far more stable, but it has fewer mods and God only knows when SKSE64 is going to get done. Sooner or later SE will become cheaper and that's when I recommend you get that. If you're more interested in graphics and stability, SE is the way to go./span>
Is modding Skyrim worth it?
The game feels completely different and refreshing with only a few simple mods, and the more I download, the more fun I have. Yes, it's absolutely, completely 100% worth it./span>
- Can you play as a Gnoll?
- What are good owl names?
- Does Kingdom Hearts 3 have autosave?
- Can you still get anniversary Skins overwatch?
- What happens when you restore the Thieves Guild?
- What does the dragon demon soul do?
- Can my motherboard support GTX 1070?
- Are Heelys true to size?
- Is G2Play legal?
- Is WoW classic still active?
You will be interested
- How is weapon damage calculated in Diablo 3?
- How do I factory reset my Acer laptop Windows 7 without a disk?
- Does Chevy navigation require OnStar?
- Is there PvP in World of Warcraft?
- Is OEM same as original?
- Why does my frame rate keep dropping?
- What are VRM heatsinks?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed if still in college?
- What is the offhand slot in Minecraft?
- What is the true definition of evil?