Is Mistweaver a good healer?
Is Mistweaver a good healer?The Mistweaver Monks haven't changed much compared to Battle for Azeroth—and that's a good thing. They're one of the most efficient healers and have been for the past expansion. Their kit was, is, and will remain strong unless Blizzard nerfs them. They can survive burst damage easily and top up their allies in seconds.
Are Mistweaver monks good Shadowlands?Mistweaver Monks have the potential to be something great. I think our healing rotation is perfectly fine. Mistweavers are a high skill healer that can seriously pump out some heals when played right.
- Does legacy of nightmares work on follower?
- What profession should I take in Shadowlands?
- Does movement speed stack wow?
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- What level can Paladins start AoE grinding?
- Does spirit of the Shark stack?
- How do you open the heretic's abode?
- How do you get a royal ruby flawless?
- Where are the members of I prevail from?
- Is arms better than fury classic wow?
You will be interested
- What WoW servers are PvP?
- Is Hellfire Citadel mythic Soloable?
- What do blood elves eat?
- How to get the chicken at Westfall in wow classic?
- Is Moira a weeb?
- What does DPS mean in gaming?
- What pets are tanks WoW?
- What does leveling up do in league?
- Does higher FOV affect sensitivity?
- How do you get to the Darkmoon Faire alliance?