Is Mistweaver a good healer?
Is Mistweaver a good healer?The Mistweaver Monks haven't changed much compared to Battle for Azeroth—and that's a good thing. They're one of the most efficient healers and have been for the past expansion. Their kit was, is, and will remain strong unless Blizzard nerfs them. They can survive burst damage easily and top up their allies in seconds.
Are Mistweaver monks good Shadowlands?Mistweaver Monks have the potential to be something great. I think our healing rotation is perfectly fine. Mistweavers are a high skill healer that can seriously pump out some heals when played right.
- Does legacy of nightmares work on follower?
- What profession should I take in Shadowlands?
- Does movement speed stack wow?
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- What level can Paladins start AoE grinding?
- Does spirit of the Shark stack?
- How do you open the heretic's abode?
- How do you get a royal ruby flawless?
- Where are the members of I prevail from?
- Is arms better than fury classic wow?
You will be interested
- What is the best map maker?
- Can you redo bounties in Diablo 3?
- How fast are mounts WoW Classic?
- How do you make a focus cast macro?
- How do I enable battleground targets?
- What do blood elves eat?
- How do I turn off Blizzard nameplates?
- What is resource generation in Diablo 3?
- What does DPS mean in gaming?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?