How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?
How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?Affliction Warlocks are in a difficult spot against melee in the Arena. However, they perform well into casters and have the the potential to do incredible amounts of spread damage. If left alone for a few seconds, they can easily apply their DoTs to multiple targets and begin melting entire teams simultaneously.
- Does 91 days have a dub?
- Where can I get Taeshalach?
- How many Overwatch maps are there 2020?
- How do you get the witches broom mount?
- Is katana banned?
- Are demon hunters squishy?
- What classes are good for night elf?
- How do I show Debuffs HealBot?
- Is Shaman a fun class WoW?
- How do you get mastery points in lol?
You will be interested
- Can yuan ti be good?
- What profession should I take in Shadowlands?
- Is Mistweaver a good healer?
- Is fire better than arcane?
- How long did lucid nightmare take?
- Does legacy of nightmares work on follower?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?
- How do you get imperial gems in Diablo 3?
- What do blood elves eat?
- How do I enable battleground targets?