How effective is leech in wow?
How effective is leech in wow?Leech is a minor attribute introduced in Warlords of Draenor. Leech causes a player to instantly return health from both outgoing damage and outgoing heals. The amount of health returned is equal to your amount of Leech, 1% of Leech will return health equal to 1% of your damage and healing done.
- How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?
- Does 91 days have a dub?
- Where can I get Taeshalach?
- How many Overwatch maps are there 2020?
- How do you get the witches broom mount?
- Is katana banned?
- Are demon hunters squishy?
- What classes are good for night elf?
- How do I show Debuffs HealBot?
- Is Shaman a fun class WoW?
You will be interested
- What level can Paladins start AoE grinding?
- How do you open the heretic's abode?
- Can yuan ti be good?
- How do you bring up raid frames wow?
- Should I play holy or disc?
- Does spirit of the Shark stack?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?
- Is fire better than arcane?
- How do you get a royal ruby flawless?
- Why do Death Knights eyes glow?