Can enhancement shamans dual wield in vanilla?
Can enhancement shamans dual wield in vanilla?Re: Shamans and Dual-Wielding Make the spell imbues main hand weapon only, so lvling enhancement can still have dual wield WF, but max lvls cant go EL/EL or FT/FT.
- How effective is leech in wow?
- How good are warlocks in PvP Shadowlands?
- Does 91 days have a dub?
- Where can I get Taeshalach?
- How many Overwatch maps are there 2020?
- How do you get the witches broom mount?
- Is katana banned?
- Are demon hunters squishy?
- What classes are good for night elf?
- How do I show Debuffs HealBot?
You will be interested
- How do I get a target dummy?
- How do I get a demon Crystal?
- What are the most fun classes in WoW?
- Is arms better than fury classic wow?
- How do I enable battleground targets?
- Does high refresh rate improve aim?
- Is there a set dungeon for valor?
- Where are the members of I prevail from?
- What does leveling up do in league?
- What are some good warlock Names?