What is the hardest class in World of Warcraft?
What is the hardest class in World of Warcraft?Now I'm not sure about what class overall is the most difficult, but Feral Druid stands out as one of the hardest specs to play. They are the only class left that uses 'snapshotting' on their damage over time (DoT) effects.
What is the hardest DPS class in WoW?I think these are the most difficult:
- Dps: Assassination Rogue, Fire Mage.
- Healer: Discipline Priest.
- Tank: Brewmaster Monk.
What is a good amount of DPS WoW?This will vary largely on how you play. But, for the sake of answering the question, in Wrath of the Lich King, level 80, about 5000 Damage per Second was acceptable. In Cataclysm, if you have an average item level of around 350, you want to be doing about 10,000 - 20,000 DPS.
- How do you beat Zoolock Hearthstone?
- Can you cancel Genji deflect?
- Is Reinhardt Overpowered?
- What is recently used Death strike?
- How long does it take to go AFK on discord?
- What happened scatter arrow?
- What is BattleTag blizzard?
- How do you add a Wowhead bot to Discord?
- How does anger Management work wow classic?
You will be interested
- Is there a word cringed?
- Can enhancement shamans dual wield in vanilla?
- What is the purpose of open forum?
- Does movement speed stack wow?
- Does legacy of nightmares work on follower?
- What does leveling up do in league?
- How do you get mastery points in lol?
- Where are the members of I prevail from?
- How do you open the heretic's abode?
- How do I get a target dummy?