Is a Kd of 3 good?
Is a Kd of 3 good?
Is KD important in PUBG?
The majority of professional PUBG Mobile players have a higher KD ratio as it is a sign of the overall performances in matches. Possessing a good KD ratio will also help you reach a higher rank on the server leaderboard.
How many kills are good in PUBG?
According to PUBG itself , getting lesser than 5 kills and winning the game is called Nugget dinner ie it is not a whole chicken dinner . So 5 kills is the bare minimum according to PUBG. Getting 10 kills is well above average and getting 15 kills is extraordinary . Pro players routinely get above 15 kills .
How do you maintain 2 KD in PUBG?
How to increase KD in PUBG Mobile?
- Stay away from hot zones. It is always a huge risk to drop into hot zones or areas where you have other squads. ...
- Play with your regular squad. There are times when players choose to play matches with random squads rather than their regular squad or friends in PUBG Mobile. ...
- Do not rush unnecessarily.
How is KD calculated in PUBG?
The kill death ratio is calculated by dividing the total number of kills made by a player by the total number of matches played by the said player. So now, it doesn't matter if the player survives through a game or not. New K/D = Total kills/ Total number of matches.
How do you kill more in PUBG?
PUBG Mobile: Sevou's top 5 tips to get more kills
- #5 Land in hot places! Depending on the plane route and which hot-drop is the nearest, always try to land in either Novorepnoye, Military Base, Pochinki or Georgopol. ...
- #4 DON'T waste time on looting, let the enemies loot for YOU! ...
- #3 Always have a vehicle and move fast! ...
- #2 Get the Airdrops! ...
- #1 Play solo vs squads!
Why can't I kill anyone in PUBG?
The only time when you might not be able to kill them is if they have Level 3 armor and you shoot at a bad area.
Why do I always get killed in PUBG?
Just because you die the moment you land in PUBG doesn't means you're bad at the game. I have played PUBG a lot and i have even died in those lonely places where just one or two people land. ... Generally they only kill people who get in their way or when they can get easy kills.